Pearl couscous salad.
1. Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Arrange cherry tomatoes cut sides down, in a baking sheet. Add garlic to pan and roast until tomatoes are slightly shriveled around edges, 1 hour. Cool in pan for 15 minutes when done.
3. While the tomatoes are baking, heat vegetable Stock in a saucepan until starts to simmer.
4. Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan on medium heat and sauté the couscous for 5 minutes. Add the stock to the couscous mixture. Lower the heat to medium low and cook covered for 12 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. When couscous is cooked, spread on a baking sheet and allow to cool.
5. In a blender, baked tomatoes, garlic cloves,olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, water, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Blend until smooth.
6. In a large bowl, combine the left over cherry tomatoes, pearl couscous, kalamata olives, parsley, basil, and feta cheese. Drizzle in the garlic tomato sauce and stir to combine. Let stand 5 minutes, all the dressing will get absorbed by couscous. ENJOY. #pearlcouscous #salad #healthyfood #healthymeals #healthyeating #healthylifestyle #healthyactivelifestyle