The skinny on @nataschaencinosa‘s favorite supplements! Welcome to the team!
"There are too many supplements and I don't know their purpose!" - Sound familiar? WELL, depending on your fitness goals and your current physique, you may or may not need some supplements. Many of you ask what supps I take so I think it's time I share with you!👇🏼
• ISO Optima Whey Protein Powder: Low carb, low sugar, low sodium, low fats & my fav - White Chocolate Macadamia flavor makes for the best post-workout protein shake/meal replacement shake.
• CoQ10: An important factor in our metabolism which generates energy within our body cells, prevents high cholesterol, migraines, and supports heart health.
• Yohimbine: Aids in fat loss & can lower blood pressure.
• L-Carnitine: A natural amino acid our bodies produce on their own and can become deficient of, which generates energy & is important for heart & brain function and muscle movement.
• BCAAs: Prevents catabolism on the muscle while on a caloric-deficit diet. In other words, you'll keep your gains while you shred 😯🙋🏻
• InnoFlex Joint Formula: Joint support & cartilage health (helped my knee pains so much!)
• CLA: Natural fatty acid that helps burn fat, retain lean muscle mass, & prevents type 2 diabetes.
#nkambassador #supplements #nutrakey #makelifebetter #protein #iso #fitchick #fitness #miami #bodybuilding #personaltrainer