1. Reading ‘... @and.everything.else.in.between has been an overwhelming experience.
2. When I read this book, I felt that I was reading myself and the society around me. Every page had moments that I could connect and sync with.
3. The author has dealt with an important issue in today’s worlds; islamophobia.
4. As a Muslim, I’m appalled by the way the author who’s only 21 years old, depicted the female characters were beautiful. Much like life itself, they are humans and ordinary people– flawed, just like you and me.
5. This is a story that will open the literature divide between Singapore and rest of the world and I feel like I need to participate in someway or rather to bring the book out so that they can have a win. This win will enable more stories of such caliber to be published.
6. Do purchase the book and support this local talent! Trust me, you’ll experience whatever I said for yourself. dm @shafiesyed ✌️