The greatest of joys: food in abundance.
Once again I enjoyed a very magnificent evening at @sqbarrestaurang .
Apparently the menu changes not only every season, but every week!
So we got our hands (literally!) on
- Italian charcuteries with colorful tomatoes 🍅
- herrings (in mustard and onion sauce) and Swedish cheese (I enjoyed this dish very much, simple is sometimes the best)
- Devil fish carpaccio (very delicate) with chives mayo.
- a steak with the size fitting for two men I’d say accompanied with the best fries in town.
- Homemade pistachio ice cream (I don’t even like pistachios, but this one was too good to be true!)
- Fresh strawberries with baked rhubarb and white asparagus ice cream. Probably first and last time I try asparagus ice cream.
Enjoying the food at nine in the evening, the air is velvety warm, sea is shimmering, feeling as if we were not really in the northern hemisphere, but somewhere on the Mediterranean - this feeling is priceless .