Duḥa is linguistically defined as the time of sunrise. *The jurisprudential definition:
It is an optional two-rakʿah prayer that the Prophet ﷺ prayed frequently and advised the companions to pray, and its time is between sunrise and Dhuhr. - The ruling is that Duha prayer is a sunnah mu’akkadah (confirmed Sunnah), which entails massive rewards and blessings if established, but there is no sin on the one who leaves it. *The recomended time:
The time of Duha begins after the sun fully rises and it ends approximately 15 minutes before Dhuhr prayer. The most preferred time for Duha prayer is at the hottest part of the day, when the sun has reached its zenith (its highest point), and this is approximately halfway between sunrise and Dhuhr prayer. - The Prophet ﷺ said: “The prayer of those who are repentant is observed when your weaned camels feel the heat of the sun.” *The virtue and rewards Duha prayer:
1. It fulfills charity on every joint in your body.
2. It is the prayer of the oft-repentant.
3. It was an advice from the messenger himself.
4. Under certain conditions, the reward for praying it is equivalent to a complete Hajj and 'Umrah.
5. Forgiveness of one's sins.
6. Equivalent to 'Umrah and a lofty position.
7. Allah will suffice you!
8. A place of gold in Paradise.
So, why not to do Duha Prays??