Sept pt2 almost sold out. Remaining slots in bio. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH GAINING PLEASE READ THIS LONG CAPTION. I want to do a post in gaining for my folks who need help.
1. To gain weight you need to consume more calories than you're burning, sounds simple but it's not easy and often takes time
2. So to gain you need to actually eat !!! And this may sound easy but it's a challenge for a lot of people. I make my gaining clients follow a very detailed gaining plan that's 3250-3500 calories a day.
3. Eating this much is hard for some people and I often have to really push them. Working out consistently will help with your Appetite
4. Be aware, though, that consuming more calories to increase your muscle mass will also bring some extra fat mass. But it's fine, if you do the right kind of exercise, the fat gain can be minimal.
5. Now when it comes to working out, I try to help clients find a healthy balance of weight training and a bit of cardio
6. I like HIIT and that's usually what I have my Gaining clients do, High-intensity interval training (HIIT) describes any workout that alternates between intense bursts of activity and fixed periods of less-intense activity or even complete rest.
7. For workouts I have my clients focus on weight training and building muscle !! Building muscle isn't going to make you look manly 🙄
8. Muscle is actually what gives you more shape and really helps you accentuate what you naturally have !! 9. Protein is super vital to growing muscle!! There are soy proteins, vegan, vegetarian, whey powders, you name Some people manage to get their dose solely from eating and that's awesome too.
10. Sleep !! Sleep is essential to your muscle building !! Your muscles don't grow in the gym, they grow when you're resting, so sleep fam
11. Be patient with yourself but most importantly be consistent, don't half ass your meal plan and workouts and expect greatness
12. Lastly keep track !! Get organized, log your food, workouts, weight and take progress pictures !!