1. Right after waking up in the morning, drink about (1) 8oz glass of fluoride-free water on an empty stomach.
2. Do not eat or drinking for 45 minutes after drinking the water. After 45 minutes has gone by, you’re free to eat and drink as you please.
3. Drink a cup of water half 1/2 hour before meals. Drink again 2 hours after each meal.
4. Feel your health start to improve.
According to the Japanese Medical Society, this treatment would take 10 days to treat constipation, 10 days to treat some gastric issues, and 30 days to treat high blood pressure.
1. It jump starts up your metabolism. Drinking at least one large glass of water first thing in the morning, has been shown to rev up your metabolism by a whopping 24% for 90 minutes.
2. You’re dehydrated when you wake up! After 7-8 hours of sleep, chances are, you wake up dehydrated in the morning. Drinking water, helps make new muscle and blood cells, and can increase the flow of oxygen, all of which are energizing.
3. Water helps your body flush out toxins. “Your kidneys do an amazing job of cleansing and ridding your body of toxins as long as your intake of fluids is adequate”.
4. Your brain tissue is 75% water. When you’re not properly hydrated, your brain operates on less fuel, and you can feel drained, or experience fatigue or mood fluctuations.
5. You’ll eat less. One study showed that people who drink a glass of water before every meal lost 4.5 pounds over a three-month period, because “it fills up the stomach with a substance that has zero calories”, and people “feel full as a result”.
6. Immunity. As cold and flu season comes around the corner, it’s vital to up your intake of water. If you tend to get sick often, you might not be drinking enough h2o. Staying hydrated can maintain the health of your lymphatic system—which directly affects how your body fights off infections.
The truth here is, that #water, is not a miracle cure. But, since we humans are mainly comprised of water (72%), it makes sense that keeping it #hydrated and active, can work wonders for your health.