Today is my 30th birthday and since I have a few new friends on Instagram, I thought I would do a little #fridayintroductions
1. I'm Hawaiian, Korean, and Italian. My family got around 😉
2. I met my husband working at In-N-Out when I was 18. Our first kiss was in the walk in refrigerator.
3. I try to eat Paleo until I don't. I really should be more consistent about it because I do feel better when I eat that way.
4. I drank cold brew before it was cool. Seriously, it's rare I drink coffee hot.
5. Every Sunday, I want to go to Chick-Fil-a or Hobby Lobby, but you know...
6. I started my blog to give me a creative outlet. A writer has to write and I had spent too long not writing! 7. I’m a true California girl. I’ve lived in Orange County (2x), the San Fransisco Bay Area, and now Central California. I have dreams of living in other states, but I’ll probably always end up back in the Golden State (true story: Growing up I lived in New York, we came back.) What about you? Tell me a little about you!! Photo by @danasophiaphotography who probably is tired of being tagged by me but her work is just too good not to share!!