Just in time for the weekend! Enjoy this Green Tea Cherry Cheesecake with a Ristretto Decaffeinato #NespressoRecipe #RecipeOfTheDay #CoffeeLover #CoffeeTime
PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
MOULDING TIME: Overnight
INGREDIENTS: 4 capsules of Ristretto Decaffeinato (4 x 40 ml)
For the whipped cream:
- 150 ml whole whipping or pouring cream - 1 vanilla bean
For the recipe:
• 8 g gelatine • 200 g whole-wheat digestive biscuits • 70 g small-flake (“quick”) oatmeal • 90 g melted butter • 300 ml whole pouring cream • 600 g cream cheese • 10 g green tea powder • 100 g granulated
• sugar • 1 can Amarena cherries in syrup
- Soak the gelatine in cold water.
- Crumble the biscuits in a blender and mix them with the oatmeal and melted butter. Butter a removable, 18cm-diameter mould and line the bottom with baking paper. Pour the mixture into the mould, press down with fingers to compact it and smooth the surface. Refrigerate. - Heat 50 ml of pouring cream in a saucepan, remove from heat and add the drained gelatine. Whip the remaining cream (for the recipe) into whipped cream, adding the sugar as soon as cream begins to stiffen. In a large bowl, pour the cream cheese, gelatine-cream mixture, green tea, and whisk together. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Place a layer of drained Amarena cherries in the mould, on top of the shortbread base, covering the base well. Pour the cream-cheese mixture onto the cherries, smoothing down well. Cover the mould with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight before unmoulding. Serve with the remaining cherries. - Whip the cream (for the whipped cream) with the vanilla bean seeds for the whipped cream topping. - Serve with an Espresso-style Ristretto Decaffeinato (40 ml) and top each cup with 1 tsp. vanilla whipped cream.