And two more tees. Used up the last of my #briarrosefabric knit strawberries that I had hoarded (and I love how the green striped collar/cuffs that I made from an upcycled shirt turned out). Pandas from #artgalleryfabrics turned out super cute too! Both are the jalie tee pattern again.
More tees from this week - love the new #madebyrae#sidewalkknits school buses. Also sewed a shirt in the red rover fabric but I can't find it right now. These are flashback tee on left and Jalie tee with cuffs adapted from flashback on the right, which ended up being the best fit for Esther and my fave.
More shirts sewn this week - since I'd like to be able to hand down at least some clothes to Henry, my tendency to dress Esther in androgynous and "boy" clothes is heightened. Tried out a variety of shirt patterns - flashback tee on left and self-drafted/flashback hybrid on the right.
Sewed up today - self drafted crossfront tunic for Esther. I realized most all of her shirts were getting too small so I finally got myself back to sewing this week and sewed up a bevy of new shirts. After a whole bunch of plain tees it was fun to sew something a bit more complicated/interesting.
Rainbow kiddo sock complete on snow day number bazillion (this project has been on the needles a while though since I haven't been knitting much). Now I just need to make another before she outgrows them! This yarn is the small amount left over from a pair I made myself, hence the short cuffs.