PLASTIC FREE TRAVEL TIPS:
1. Bring your own water bottle on the plane. Fill it up after security, then while you are on board you can ask the staff to fill it up for you (instead of going through 20 tiny plastic cups throughout your flight)
2. Bring your own snacks! You don’t want to eat plane food anyway, trust me! You can bring your own sandwich, crackers, avocado, raw veggies, fruits, nuts & seeds.
3. Bring your own utensils & travel mug you can bring / use these everywhere you go!
4. Pack your own headphones so you don’t use the disposable ones!
5. Use a big scarf as a blanket or pack your own – it’s nice to have throughout your travels & you won't need to use the plastic packaged poly ones on the plane.
6. Bring your own personal care products, most hotels have tiny single use plastic packaged soaps, shampoos, conditioners and lotions - avoid these use the product you know and love 😌 you can fill them into smaller reusable containers if you only have hand luggage!
7. Offset your carbon emissions! You can select this when you book your flights 🌿
Happy Plastic Free Travels!! 💙 #plasticfreejuly #nataschaplasticfree