I have been tagged by a few people @inmysparetime_crochet @jbilson1 @hooksandhills @kellygreenlizzy for 20 facts about me. If I've missed anyone who has tagged me I'm sorry and thank you for asking me to share 😊 I was also tagged by @bethynoon and @one.11.rainbowlane for #meetthemaker so thought I could be sneaky and put them in the same post 😉 I hope this isn't too dull so here goes:
1. I'm 43. How did that happen??
2. I'm often told I look much younger than my age, something my son finds incredibly embarrassing 🙄.
3. I am slightly animal crazy.
4. Due to the above point we own a 13yo beagle 🐶 who is very sweet but very stubborn. We owned two cats until this weekend when we adopted a third 😸😸😸
5. My son used to have a pet rat named Doris (that's kind of a fact about me right?!). She was one of the best animals I've known 🐭
6. I work full time but really wish I could stay home and crochet all day.
7. I taught myself to crochet using Lucy @attic24 tutorials & crochet books. I'm still learning and loving it - I don't want to put my hook down!
8. I have all my Nan's hooks and knitting needles and love to look at them and use them when I crochet.
9. I loved English at school and can still write a 5000 word essay without any problems.
10. I am hopeless at Maths and always have been. I cannot work out the value of x or y - what kind of a question is that anyway, aren't they letters?!
11. I love the beach but hate swimming in the ocean due to a fear of sharks 🦈😱. 12. Despite point number 9 I would communicate solely using emojis if I could 😜😀🙁😬😱😂💩🤣.
13. I have a very sweet tooth.
14. I'm allergic to bees and honeycomb but I can eat honey! 🐝🍯.
15. I love books and reading. Second hand bookshops are my weakness 📚📚.
16. I love dresses from the 60s and 70s 👗 That's the only reason I would love to learn how to sew.
17. I have a growing collection of yarn!
18. I reposted the '20 facts' image on this page. It's the first time I've used the repost app and I'm really hoping it has worked 🤞.
19. Continued below in comments ⬇️⬇️