Look at these chocolate protein brownies 👀
Want to bake them?
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
2 scoops @Myproteinuk impact whey isolate protein powder.
Pinch fine sea salt.
1 tsp baking powder.
1/3-1/2 cup sugar of choice.
1/2 cup peanut butter (you can also use almond or cashew butter).
1/3 cup melted then cooled coconut oil.
3/4 – 1 cup milk (I used soya).
2 tsp vanilla extract.
3/4 cup berries (in my case blueberries) OR 3/4 cup chopped @Myproteinhk high protein dark chocolate , but I was feeling extra funky and add both 🍫
1. Preheat your oven to 185C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, protein powder, sea salt, baking powder and sugar of choice.
3. In another smaller bowl, add the nut butter (if it’s thick , pop it into the microwave for 20 seconds to soften), the oil and the milk, then whisk.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry bowl and mix until a thick batter appears. If it seems a little thick, add a little bit milk!
5. Mix berries/ chocolate in.
6. Place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown around the edges. Take out and let them cool for 30 mins to 1 hour, then chop into squares and enjoy!
📸 x @doitbetteruk
#Myproteinhk #FuelYourAmbition #Protein #PeanutButter #Baking #Foodie #Food