Hello peeps. Here's a little FAQ on the upcoming My Paper Party Vol 1 (hahahhaa a bit perasan got other Vol after this).
What to bring:
1. Your enthusiasm!
Its a 🎉 party. Bring your most positive energy and lets bounce that like merry go round!
2. Your own tools. Pen, glue, ruler, stapler, paperblade. You know the drill. Some will be provided, but to ensure we'll have enough, please bring your own too.
3. Things to share / destash. You're welcome to bring washi, papers, stamps, stickers or whatever to share on that day. Sharing is caring!
What you'll get:
3. A paperkit consisting but not limited to: 12 x 12 patterned papers, cardstock for your journal covers, die cuts and embellishments, ephemera, authentic vintage papers, vintage postage stamps, doilies, journaling card, and tons of other stuff.
4. Paraphernalia for book binding will be provided on that day too.
5. Light refreshments. If you wanna bring food, make sure its enough for me too. I mean, everybody else also lah. Haha.
6. Last but not least, 10% discount on all purchases made that day!
Of course all of these are being made possible by the lovely peeps of @scrapncrop! To those who have not made payment, please do so before Tuesday, Sept 26th so that we'll know the head count for the Paperkit yah. Thanks everyone! I know there are just a few seats left, so please grab them before its too late. Priorities will be given on first pay first serve basis. Thank you so much for making this a reality. Cant wait to meet y'all next Saturday, September 30th, 12pm - 3pm.
After 3pm you can lighten your wallet downstairs. He he.