myathin myathin

163 posts   3370 followers   1114 followings

Mya  Twitter: @mya_thin Bio UCI 2019 πŸŽ“

I'm not the little mermaid, but can I be a part of your world? 🐠

I couldn't bear the thought of leaving the fair without winning a stuff animal 🍊#ocfair

On Wednesdays, we wear pink 🌸

If you love something, let it grow πŸ‘

β™₯️

While we're young 🌹

Wild, Wild West Coast πŸŒ΄β˜€οΈπŸ’¦

Can I swim in your eyes on a hot summer day? 😎

Happy 19th birthday little bug 🐞❀️ 20% of the time, I want to sell you at a Swapmeet but the other 80% you're my best friend. I love you πŸ€—

I can understand how it might be kinda hard to love a girl like me 🌸

Christmas tree toppers for sale β­οΈπŸŽ„
The left is $98499 gazillion and the one on the right... I'll pay you to take it.

Happy late birthday stupid culo πŸŽ‚I didn't feel the need to have to tell you how important you are to me because we both now that no one goes above you. Best friends since middle school and I hope till the very end. Your house is my second home and your family was my family and it will always be that way. No matter how far I'll move for school, best believe, I'll always be there to tell you that you ain't shit but I still love you best friend. ❀️
β€’
β€’pics: 2017, 2013, and 2011

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags