msselizabethcorreia msselizabethcorreia

4461 posts   1774 followers   552 followings

Elizabeth Correia  I lead and inspire women to create the life they want to live. Author of #IfYouPlayedInMyPlayground

http://bit.ly/Elizabeth-Correia

He's full of so much knowledge and teaches me something EVERYDAY #myson #keeno
.
Well, it was a phenomenal morning shooting with my client (and friend) @kk_luvv I'm so excited for what ahead of you Bella #getready
.
.
#portcredit #photoshoot #personaldevelopment #professionaldevelopment #womensempowerment #womeninbusiness #goalsetting #herstory #speaker #author #frompaintopurpose #lifecoach #writer #speaklife #transformationalcoach #empowerment #workfromhome #entrepreneur #entrepreneurlifestyle #workfromwhereever
.
On Set Photographer @knocksvisions

I made myself a promise 5 years ago -after my brain surgery - that I would live it UP each and everyday. And no this has absolutely nada to do with partying, been there, done that..I'm talking wake up everyday with LIFE and PURPOSE ON purpose. And I meant it.
.
I renewed those vows just a few months ago after experiencing something that made me see- clearly- what I didn't want in my life. Today, I'm still standing in those vows and my ohh my it's made me realize just how much we need to celebrate EVERY SINGLE DAY. For one, you're reading this post. So you're alive. That in itself is reason to scream and shout for joy!!! .
So yes, come celebrate with me and other PHENOMENAL men and women WHO ARE LIVING LIFE IN AND WITH PURPOSE. Not to mention the yummy 3 course brunch we'll be having at #enticelounge #soiree #birthdaycelebration
.
This day is all about US! #liveitup #yolo

It's a #throwbackthursday pic!
.
This picture was taken just 3 months after my brain surgery- at my book launch #ifyouplayedinmyplayground
.
It was definitely a 'Celebration of Life' kinda moment...wouldn't you say?
.
.
I look back to everything that has taken place in my life since the day of this book launch and I gotta say, it's been the best years of my life, thus far. Yes, I've lost, but I've learned. Yes, I've been hurt, but I'm much wiser... And yet, one of the greatest gifts I got was #LOVE what it is AND what it isn't!
.
.
If I had the opportunity to change something or to do it differently, I would do it all over again. Because although I've had some very painful moments, it's all given birth to the woman I am TODAY! So to God be ALL the glory #Heisable
.
Join us on Sunday July 30th at Entice Lounge while we celebrate LIFE, love, forgiveness, family, friendships, career, service and purpose #frompaintopurpose #bookreading #soiree .
.
#believeinyourself #herstory #worldchangers #sowseedsofgreatness #sowseedsoflove #thepowerofthemind #healthyliving #yolo #livelife #testimony #entrepreneurlife #workfromhome #momlife #mompreneur #acelebrationoflife #shecanandshewill #shecreatedalifesheloved
.
Photo credit @capturedbyshani 🎥

Viva Portugal!!!!!! #vivaportugal🇵🇹

If you're not feeding your body, your temple, what it needs to survive and thrive, you might as well give everything else up. Because it's only a matter of time before you CRASH! #foodforthought
.
If you can eat and drink healthy 80% of the time and treat yourself to some yummy treats the other 20% of the time, than you're ahead of the 'wellness' game.
.
.
Invest your time and money now and save later. Yes you will grow older in age but you CAN feel more youthful and healthier in your 40's and 50's than you have ever felt in your 20's and 30's #truth #testimony #healthyliving #healthylifestyle

Love it!
.
.
Just caught this on @takecareconcierge Insta Story and had to take a screenshot 🙋🏻🙏🏻
.
She's sitting poolside reading #ifyouplayedinmyplayground I'm super humbled and grateful
.
#frompaintopurpose #herstory #mytruth #testimony

You are the master of your fate and the Captain of your soul - Napoleon Hill
.
.
Simply because we have the power to control our thoughts #mindfulness #mindset #thepowerofthemind #purpose

We did a Cosco run so he made up a new Cosco song #Captain #livelife #jokes #livelaughlove

Someone please find this #bathingsuit for me!
.
.
My closet is like a skittles bag. Full of colour and LIFE. I stay away from black because it totally reminds me of death / funerals. I've felt that way since my avo does when I was a little girl...anyway I want this bathing suit for my #portugal🇵🇹 trip!
.
.
#gettingready #portugal #portugalhereicome #portuguesa #portuguese #summervacation #soulsearching #journey #birthdaygift to me!

Falling in love..all over again #Portugal

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags