[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

moziahpinder moziahpinder

1081 posts   32664 followers   209 followings

Moziah Pinder  β€’ 22 - πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ β€’ U Apparel Athlete 🌏 β€’ Faith and Passion

https://www.uapparelworld.com/

Looks healthy right?!
.
It's Chinese 😬.
If you eat correctly 90% of the time, then the remaining 10% your able to indulge in whatever you want. This way, you want derail your fitness goals.
.
#cheatmeal #chinese #netflix

CORE FORGE ‼️.
.
Bench knee ups 3/15 reps.
Kneeling Cable crunch 3/15 reps.
Plank 3/1 minute.
.
#core #abs #coreworkout

Anabolic window ? πŸ”‘.
.
There is no actual evidence that supports that having a protein shake immediately post workout will do much for increasing protein synthesis. The important aspect is ensuring that you get all your required protein in for the day, regardless of the time that it is consumed. That was what makes the biggest difference to the growth factor.
.
#anabolicwindow #protein #growth

Speeding up your Metabolism without having to live on the treadmill πŸ˜…πŸ‘‡πŸ½.
.
Have you ever done a big leg day and got home and you were really hungry? Or even the next day? This is because your metabolic rate can increase by 9-12% after your workout even up to 15hrs later.
.
Resistance training is a more effective way of increasing metabolism.
.
#resitancetraining #metabolism #cardio

Train smart πŸ‘ŒπŸ½.
.
Something you need to understand is that if a specific muscle group is lagging behind it is not going to be fixed by training it the same as the others. You need to focus on it more, try start with your lagging muscle first day off the week after a day off, or train it 2x per week.
.
#trainsmart #train #chestday

Concentration curls ‼️.
.
Great exercise if your looking to add something different to your arms sessions.
.
Pause for a second and squeeze. Then, slowly lower the weight back down until your arms are fully stretched.
.
40% off my 4 week training programs πŸ’₯ to celebrate 30k 😳😬. THANK YOU .
.
#concentrationcurls #curls #armsworkout

Getting ready for an epic leg session πŸ‘ŒπŸ½.
.
Carb cycling for maximum fat loss?
Carb cycling allows you to do that golden thing that we all want, lose fat and build muscle at the same time. There's two ways I go about this.. On days that I lift heavy or I'm going through my most intense workouts, I keep my carbs high. Fats and protein intake should remain the same but again everyone's different. On days that I'm not in the gym or it's a light session my carbs remain low, it's as simple as that. Ideally every other day would be a low carb day. I've found low carbs to be the best way of maximising fat loss. Yes it takes discipline but discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
.
@uapparelworld dedicated shirt πŸ’₯.
.
#uapparel #carbs #carbcycling

Reconstructor ‼️.
.
Russian twist 3 of 12.
Bench leg pull-in 3 of 12.
Side plank 3 sets 1 min each side.
.
#reconstructor #abs #exercise

Chase goals πŸ’ͺ🏽.
.
Eat for growth – Before and after a good arm session I suggest eating for growth. The same applies to all muscles of course but if you wanting your arms to grow then you need to make sure you fuel up even more than usual on that day.
.
#eat #goals #transformation

Full body workouts πŸ‘ŒπŸ½.
.
Training is your main arsenal to keep when it comes to molding your body to the shape you want, but sometimes we neglect the simplicity of body mechanics, mobility, cardio vascular, and overall explosiveness. Those fast twitch versus slow twitch muscle fibers!
.
πŸ’¦ Next time you want to get your ❀️ rate pumping, have a full body workout. It's ok to use body weight too from time to time, no weights needed πŸ™‚, you'll expose lots of weaknesses and imbalances along the way.
.
#fullbodyworkout #weights #cardio

A little progress each day adds up to a bigger result.
.
β†ͺ Hydration – A good workout session all starts with ensuring that you are sufficiently hydrated. If you are feeling dehydrated you will be feeling fatigued and you won’t be able to bring the same intensity to the table. Try get in at least 1 gallon (4 l of water) per day to ensure you are well hydrated.
.
β†ͺ Fuel up – Your body will perform at much higher levels when it is being fuelled with the right nutrients. Make sure your body has plenty carbs and protein in it prior to working out.
.
#transformation #results #diet

Realise Prepare mentally – Have a plan of what you want to do and what you want to accomplish. You need to ensure you are in the right frame of mind to ensure you are getting the most out of your workout and not just going through the motions.
.
What did you guys train today ? πŸ’ͺ🏽.
.
@uapparelworld performance vest/tank
.
#workouts #mentality #vascularity

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags