Yesterday morning was insane. Someone was going around Vallejo setting fires and the side of our property got lit up.
If you look in the distance of these pictures you'll notice the park down the street is smoking bc a palm tree was ablaze.
We were the fourth fire that morning that the Fire Department had to put out. Luckily our neighbor noticed it and called them right away and they responded quickly.
Just FYI, they let us know that throwing a cigarette that is still lit out a car window can cause the same damage, so be careful this summer kids!