Our 1 year anniversary celebration weekend is already upon us. We are excited about this weekend and cannot wait to celebrate with you all. We cannot thank everyone enough who helped support us this past year and helped make it a success. We truly appreciate you all and are looking forward to the coming years.
April 22nd is our official 1 year anniversary date. We are going to have a packed house and want to create a safe, comfortable and fun environment. For Saturday only, April 22, we please ask the following:
1) Can sales will start at 1:30 at the front entrance. Can sales 4/22 are for ticketed customers only. We will have all hands on deck to get everyone their cans; therefore the tasting room will not be able to serve anyone until 3. Prior to purchasing your cans, we will check you in. You will be provided a wrist band, which is your ticket in and your cup, which you will be using for beer. No pints in glassware today, so hold onto your cup!
2) PLEASE BRING A COOLER, no cans will be allowed in the tasting room. After you have been check in and have stowed your cans in your cooler, you are welcome to come into the tasting room to hang out. Please remember we may not be able/ready to serve you until 3 pm.
3) We will not store or hold cans for anyone….so please remember your cooler.
4) No pets will be allowed.
5) This will be a 21 and over only event. ID’s will be checked at the door and everyone will be provided a wrist band which will be needed in order to drink.
6) No growler fills, no flights.
7) No in’s and out’s.
8) Parking is very limited. Please carpool or Uber.
9) Please be respectful of the other businesses in the area.
10) Tasting room will be open 3-10.
11) MOST IMPORTANT: DRINK RESPONSIBLY AND REMEMBER TO UBER/TAXI/OR USE A DD. We can provide numbers for taxi’s if needed.
Details for Friday, April 21, and Sunday, April 23 can release.
1) Please be mindful of the surrounding businesses that our open as well.
2) Friday we will open at 3. LOPSided band playing the best of 60’s/70’s/80’s/90’s from 5-8.
3) Sunday we will open at noon.
4) SEE WEBSITE FOR PRICING!