How do you love yourself?
How do you love others?
1. Listen Without Interrupting.
2. Speak Without Accusing.
3. Give Without Sparing.
4. Pray Without Ceasing.
5. Answer Without Arguing.
6. Share Without Pretending.
7. Enjoy Without Complaint.
8. Trust Without Wavering.
9. Forgive Without Punishment.
10. Promise Without Forgetting.
1. Proverbs 18:24 “A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.”
2. James 1:19 “Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:”
3. Proverbs 21:26 “He coveteth greedily all the day long: but the righteous giveth and spareth not.”
4. Colossians 1:9 “For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;”
5. Proverbs 17:1 “Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife.”
6. Ephesians 4:15 “But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:”
7. Philippians 2:14 “Do all things without murmurings and disputings:”
8. 1st Corinthians 13:7 “Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.”
9. Colossians 3:13 “Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.”
10. Proverbs 13:2 “A man shall eat good by the fruit of his mouth: but the soul of the transgressors shall eat violence.”
📸 @malaikazharee .
Necklace: @tiffanyandco .