TO DO LIST for our Saturday:
• harvest our garden • let the sun kiss our nose
• savour the drizzle on these delightful #milkadamia donuts by @thetravelingfitmom 🌱 🌱 🌱
R E C I P E #repost from @thetravelingfitmom
Who wants DONUTS?! 🍩✨
Ok, so I have a confession. I bake ENTIRELY too much. It’s sort of like my own personal therapy. It calms me down & takes my mind off of literally EVERYTHING💭
I N G R E D I E N T S:
👉 1 cup whole wheat flour
👉 2 & 1/2 tbsp @justins almond butter
👉 1/4 cup @milkadamia unsweetened
👉 1 & 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
👉 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
👉 1 tsp baking powder
👉 1/8 tsp salt
👉 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
H O W • T O
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix in a stand mixer the maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, and almond butter (If the almond butter isn’t easily stirrable, warm it so it mixes well)
- Beat these ingredients together until there are no clumps from the almond butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Add these to the wet ingredients and mix well. If you need to, add water 1 tbsp at a time to thin the batter.
- Spray 2 six cavity donut pans with nonstick spray and evenly distribute the batter. Bake for 8-10 mins.
F O R • T H E • G L A Z E
👉 1 tbsp Justin’s almond butter
👉 2 tbsp Milkadamia unsweetened
👉 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- Drizzle the glaze amongst the donuts. Melt Lily’s baking chips and drizzle on top if desired, but it’s totally optional 💕
💫Makes 12 donuts total.
This is yet another modified @chocolatecoveredkatie recipe ✌️🤷♀️
Y’all, she is literally BOMB! 🌈