Ending the season on a high note, I finally completed the thumbdercling crux on the project I bolted at Louise! It had been about 10 days no success. I linked the opening boulder into this crux as well, and felt like it could go all in a row.
Some small adjustments in beta and body position have made all the difference. First, i put my right foot on with my heel twisted further right than in the photo. This opens my hips up a bit and allows me to put my left foot on after stabbing out right. The left foot is then enough to re-adjust the thumb, putting my body a couple inches further right. Popping to the last crimp with my body further right reduces the swing and I stuck it. Previously the move was almost a dyno, and the swing felt impossible to hold.