Tons of things went wrong on my birthday.
1. The parentals suddenly couldn't celebrate it with me
2. Greeka Kouzina, one of my favorite restaurants (where my siblings and i went to have dinner), closed down! (The Banawe Branch, at least.)
3. Samgyupsalamat, Plan B restaurant, was waaaay too crowded
4. The fucking parking lot in Samgyupsalamat was a fucking death trap! The space was so narrow that we wasted 30 minutes in the freaking parking basement!!!
5. The Fisher Mall cinema schedule on clickthecity was wrong, so we ended up not being able to watch
6. I got served tutong garlic rice when we finally settled at a restaurant
7. (Totally unrelated to the barrage of bad lucks during dinner) My chiller in Poke Shack didn't arrive on time. Had to start the day all messy and cluttered in the resto.
But none of that really mattered. I still enjoyed. Thanks to the epic celebration with Man U the night before, Mark, my brother, who kept me laughing the whole day, and especially Nikki, who spent every minute of my birthday with me while still managing to surprise me with gifts multiple times through out the day.:) Thanks, Love.:) I love you.:)