(1/2) this is the process of my watercolor painting by using masking fluid. And I got this photos from my friend, @cellineangelica_ Thank you so much! 👌😆 later I will post the result on the next post. . •So here is the step :
1. Sketch the character and other things. And then draw the lineart with drawing pen. [Pic no.1]
2. After the lining, add the masking fluid [pic no.2] by using painting brush. Then, just paint normally the character and things you want to be protected from the paint. (Don't forget to wash with water after use it, cause it will hardened)
3. After that, wait until it dry and it will make the liquid into sticky rubber. ( It cannot be release with water/paint )
4. Then, you can paint the whole thing freely Without being afraid of making a mess. Don't let the masking fluid dry for a day, it will hardened and it can be more hard.
5.After the paint is dry, now you can release the masking fluid with your eraser( any kind of eraser pencil ).carefully release the masking fluid.
6. And then you got the clean white space Without any mess. And you can paint it normally. 👌😆 That's all guys! I hope you have a nice day ! peace out guys! ✌😆
#art #arts #sketch #animeart #drawing #animeart #illustration #art_4share #kawaii #artwork #watercolor #anime #animeartassistant @imaginationarts