Stay on track folks! What a lovely prep. 👨🍳 Prepped by @nessasphere - - - - -
Nothing feels better than finally be back to my daily workouts and healthy eating 🤗 FOOD DIARY from today 🥑🌮🥗😍 I love cooking and creating new meals but I have also a list of standard foods and dishes, I keep on repeating because: 👉🏼 1) they taste amazing and 👉🏼 2) I know the calories amount in each of them and I can easily estimate if they fit my meal plan on a particular day or not 🤗 If you only start with your healthy eating, I would suggest sticking to easy meals that you can prepare quickly. All of my meals from today were cooked within 10-15 minutes, so you don’t have to waste your weekend standing in the kitchen 👍🏼😁 On Saturday or Sunday, I usually have my treat meal and today I had again my favorite sushi - salmon cream cheese avocado rolls and those are so delicious that I can’t wait to have more 🍣🤤 My full day of eating:
1. 🍎 Breakfast 1 - fried eggs with cheese on top (parmesan and cheddar), half of avocado, cucumber, tomato and strawberries.
2. 🍎 Breakfast 2 - protein oatmeal bowl with chia seeds, topped with strawberries, banana, raspberries and peanut butter.
3. 🍎 Snack 1 - @womensbest vanilla whey protein as a quick option on the go.
4. 🍎 Lunch - my all time favorite sushi - salmon cream cheese avocado rolls.
5. 🍎 Snack 2 - high protein cottage cheese with a few strawberries and cashews.
6. 🍎 Dinner - giant whole wheat tortilla with white cheese, spinach, avocado, grilled turkey breast, cherry tomatoes and cheddar cheese.
Total of 2'005 calories 📝😁 Between breakfast 1 and breakfast 2, I did Alexia Clark Friday Challenge and I burned 513 calories 🏋🏼♀️💪🏼😍 I loved that workout but my legs are still shaking and I believe walking tomorrow is going to be a bit difficult 😅 In general it was a great day.
Any questions in regards to my nutrition, ask below in the comments 😁!!
- - - - -
👉 Follow & Tag @mealprepster and #mealprepster for a chance to get featured!