FOOD DIARY 💁🏼😍
I owe you an update of what’s going on in my life lately. I don’t have as much free time as I used to have to post on here but that will be only for the next few weeks until our new apartment is finally ready. And then I have a few exciting things coming 🤗 Can’t wait to share those with you!! 😘 But for now I need to get back to my consistency in regards to my workouts and food. I am starting a new gym program tomorrow and I am getting back on cut. Lately I have gained a bit of weight, to be more precise fat. This is probably the last food diary you see with that many calories (at least for next 10-12 weeks). But definitely there will be no drastic change because I want to do this process in a healthy way focusing on the quality of food I will be eating and trying to avoid indulging too much. Let's see how it goes 🤗 Here is an example of healthy and well balanced day:
1. 🍎 Breakfast - protein oatmeal bowl topped with strawberries, banana, raspberries and peanut butter.
2. 🍎 Snack 1 - protein smoothie and some cashews on the go.
3. 🍎 Lunch - sushi - salmon cream cheese avocado rolls.
4. 🍎 Snack 2 - corn tortillas with grilled chicken, avocado, onion, tomato and cheddar cheese.
5. 🍎 Post-workout - whey protein.
6. 🍎 Dinner - basmati rice with home made spicy chicken curry (chicken, zucchini, yellow and red bell pepper, tomatoes, coconut milk, cashews). Total of 2'199 calories 📝😁 I wanted to rest a bit today, so I did only a short yoga session 🧘🏼♀️!!
✅ Save this post for later.
✅ Turn ON Post notifications.
👉 Follow @mealprepster and #mealprepster for daily food diary ideas!
🎥 via: @nessasphere