It’s here. Meet the Camera Base Layer 2.0. New Updated Materials * New outer shell is Cordura Ripstop Nylon (same stuff our bags are made out of). It’s siliconized and TPU coated for extra water protection. * New Sorona synthetic down fill. It’s a new Technical Synthetic down that is making it’s way to the outdoor market. Sorona has better compression and rebound than down and better performance when wet.
* Switched out the leather tabs for a technical material called hypalon.
* YKK buckles
* Updated the rainfly color to a darker blue
* PU coated and siliconized nylon rainfly that pulls out to give it extra protection
* Now completely vegan and animal free
Other highlights * Added an extra inch to allow to fit longer camera / lens setups.
* Fits up 7 inches in overall camera + lens length
* Easy to put on and removes within a second so you never miss a shot
* Keep conveniently around your neck, always ready to go.
* Protects against the elements including wind, rain, snow, dirt and bumps and scrapes.
* Leave your camera bag at home, put your camera in the Camera Base Layer and throw it in your regular bag.
* Clips on to anything from backpacks to climbing harnesses for easy accessibility.