You can be any age and make money online. I'm just being a role model for my peers and younger generation. This is a look into my lifestyle as a social media influencer, entrepreneur, entertainment mogul. Sharing my successful tips on making an impact & money online. Working a 9to5, College, rapping, modeling, sports is all cool but it's a new lane open for us. It's called an app, the force behind social media. Companies pay Influencers anywhere from $800 to $150,000 for one post to reach a target audience market depending on your followers & market. Just think about this. Everything that has ever been invented will need an app. You can make an app for an invention, information, business that already exist & basically be the re inventor in the technology app world. You can be the product or sell the product using social media. 1) Social Media Influencer 2) Business owner
How to go about being a social media influencer ?
1) Do stuff you love or have a passion for. Hair, Make up, Comedy, Reviews, lifestyle vlog, fitness, anything your knowledgeable and good at.
2) Take pictures and video of your passion. Share with the world using the internet, social media and reality
3) Be yourself, consistent, correct, post high quality content, engagement with your followers and community around you.
How to create an app?
1) copy/patent your idea
2) Sell your Idea
3) Find investors, create the app and publish it
4) Fund your app, publish it and sell it for millions or billions
How to start a business online using social media?
1) Have a service or product to sell
2) use your family, friends & followers you've accumulated over your lifetime to become your customers. Why not help the person you know or see everyday?
3) boost sales and audience using ads, promotion via Pictures & Videos. Collaboration with popular people on. Social media and celebrities.
4)Post daily, use hashtags, strategic marketing to build engagement.
I Hope this helps millions of people to get a start on the future - MarQuis Trill @MarQuisTrill
#Entrepreneur #Socialmedia #Marketing #Siliconvalley #Viacom #Socialmediainfluencer #Digitialmarketing #Technology #Facebook #youtubecreator