marjorieforte marjorieforte

14 posts   1339 followers   309 followings

Mar-jorie Forte  Hey hey heeeeeeeeeeeeeey❤

http://hillsong.com/

Nose que descripción escribir pero si se que cuando nos juntamos es terrible😂 literally zero creativity for descriptions but 100 points for real friendship🙆🏻 #hermanadelalma #comadre #panas #sisterfromanothermister #wearenotthatbadpossing🤔 #butIstillcrackupintheend #fotografia #photooftheday 2 #hillsong #graphicdesign #diseño #design #rojo #girls

Heyyyy, I hope everybody can have the best COLOUR CONFERENCE EVER!!! Tonight was precious! @bobbiehouston you're a boss!! Loved it! 💃🏻 #IvyPark #beyonce #pink #rosado #colourconference #hillsong #women #fashion #flowers #ropa #estilo #Jesus #woman #photography

Siempre es una vergüenza posar jaja pero hay que intentar💃🏻 #IvyPark #beyonce #pink #rosado #colourconference #hillsong #women #fashion #flowers #ropa #estilo

If you know her then you too laugh 95% of the time and chat the other 5%💕 todos necesitamos esa amiga que es una modelo y una payasa al mismo tiempo vdd?🙋🏻

Happy Birthday (celebration😜) to the woman I consider is the biggest influence and role model I could ever ask for!💕such a strong woman of God!! TE QUIERO UN MONTÓN PASTORA @bobbiehouston😘 we love you tons xx
#hillsong #visionweekend #happybirthday #love #2017

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags