THROWBACK THURSDAY: 🎓 High School Edition 🎓 🎓 Tell us about your SENIOR year of high school! (Play along if you choose!) 🎓 The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be! 🎓 Class of 1995 🎓
1. Did you know your spouse?
2. Did you car pool?
No... drove myself in my own car!
3. What kind of car did you have?
The Blue celebrity for a little while, then the Red Mazda sports car!! 🚗
4. It's FRIDAY night where are you?
Hanging out at the Burger King parking lot or at friends' houses at bonfires! During the summer, we loved to hang at the Green County Fair! Oh, and let's not forget walking to the Xenia China Inn restaurant with Amy Williamson Brown!
5. What kind of job did you have?
I worked at the Xenia Daily Gazette as a columnist and wrote my own column! Interviewed the Hocky teams, local heros, football players, and many more! Even got to meet the past President Ford when he visited Green County!
6. Were you a party animal?
No. Not until college! Lol!
Instead I had one good friend (Amy) and we hung out all the time! Summers watching the farm boys bail hay and winters were filled with hanging out and watching movies!
7. Were you considered a jock?
8. Were you in choir/band or orchestra?
9. Were you a nerd?
Not that I was aware of... Haha! I had many different groups of friends, if I liked someone I was their friend. It didn't matter what type of person or group or clique they were in!
10. Did you get suspended?
11. Can you sing the alma mater?
Did we even have one? I don't think so... 12. Where did you eat?
Xenia China Inn
Frisch's Big Boy
Bob Evans Breakfast
13. Where was your high school?
Xenia High School
14. What was your school mascot?
15. If you could go back and do it would you?
17. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with?
18. Are you planning on going to the next high school reunion?
Hahaaa... I went to the after party of 10 year one. 20 year I didn't go. If they have another one I will!
19. Are you still in contact with people from high school?
Yes...thanks to social media and life long friendships! I also have reconne