Here's a little Monday Motivation for you - no equipment needed (just a chair for stability)! My friend @fitstylegrace is a pilates instructor in Miami and posts awesome workouts on IG you can do at home for full body toning 💪🏻check her out! I don't have much experience with barre so I decided to challenge myself and try a workout of hers I bookmarked (tougher than it looks🔥). Clearly one of us is more graceful with this 😳.
👉🏻Do-anywhere #barre routine for leg sculpting & booty firming. This workout targets every large and small muscle, starting at your feet and going up to the glutes. For extra calf action, keep your feet up on tippy toes as if you’re wearing high heels! 👠 Also lean your body weight back to activate glutes, inner thighs & hamstrings. Don’t slouch forward.
* 15 sit pulses, feet together & toes forward.
* 15 cross-leg pulses, do both sides.
* 15 knee lift pulses, do both sides.
* 15 pulses in wide second position, toes out diagonal.
* 20 marches, stay looow.
* 10 kickbacks, both sides.
* 15 calm shells.
* 10 diamond pulses in first position, heels in toes out.
* 4 rounds.
#barrebabes #pilatesbody #legroutine#homeworkout
#squats #bootyworkout #legs#exercisevideo #balletfitness#moveoftheday