Are you looking for a delicious #holiday breakfast? How about this Holiday Cranberry Eggnog Baked Oatmeal? Festive, yet still on the healthier side 😉 Sharing the #easyrecipe below👇🏻
2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup quick oats
¼ cup packed brown sugar
⅓ cup dried cranberries
2 tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. nutmeg
1 cup eggnog
1 cup water
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking spray, set aside
2. In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, cranberries, baking powder, salt & nutmeg.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggnog, water & egg
4. Pour the eggnog mixture into the dry ingredients, stir to combine. Let mixture sit for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Pour into prepared pan & bake 35 minutes. Top should turn light brown and no longer look wet. Serve with an extra splash of eggnog or milk, if desired