The winners of the 2018 MAD Travel Fellowship have been announced. This 9th edition supports six architecture students from across the globe, by granting them the opportunity to travel to the destination of their choice, in order to gain further insights into their architecture topics of research.
The six winners of the 2018 MAD Travel Fellowship, reviewed and selected by Ma Yansong, are:
1) Khoa Vu, Harvard University, graduate student;
2) Tatiana Southey-Bassols, Bartlett School of Architecture, graduate student;
3) Qi Peng, Wuhan University, undergraduate student;
4) Zhang Xinyi, Architectural Association, undergraduate student;
5) Tong Zhou, Columbia University, graduate student;
6) Zhonghui Zhu, Princeton University, graduate student.
Visit our website for full details on their architecture research topics and travel destinations (link in bio)!