Happy 11 months my sweet little guy! Can’t believe we’re a month away from your 1st birthday. 😭
• love to imitate us to make us laugh.
• say 응가 (poop) & 까까 (cracker).
• are aware of your surroundings and get scared with new faces and places.
• love to shake your finger at us when we say no, no, no. 🤦🏻♀️
• love going up and down the slide and riding the swings.
• have finally moved on from Wheels on the Bus to Korean children’s music. I don’t know which is worse. 🙉
• love to throw your lovey out of the crib. (Another sign of you declaring your independence? 😢)
🌿You also decided one day that you’ve had enough of the bottle and formula and weaned yourself off both (pediatrician approved), pretty much declaring you’re a big boy now and pretty much breaking my heart (and making mommy scramble to find a straw cup that you like). But it’s been so amazing to watch your personality emerge these past weeks and see you really come into your own. What a wonderful little boy you are becoming. We love you forever.