If you're new here, here's 10 things about me and my little clan:
1) My husband and I were 20 & 21 when we got married in 2013- practically babies! But I gotta say it's working out just fine😉😍
2) The weekend after I graduated college we bought 2 one-way tickets to Southern California and moved out west with no jobs, no stuff, and no place to live. No plans, just lots of dreams✨
3) We ended up living in Laguna Beach, CA for 2.5 years and loved every single millisecond.🏝 4) I learned to love simple, tiny living while we lived out west since we literally brought nothing with us (2 suitcases each). I totally believe that less is more! 🛋
5) In Laguna I worked as a visual merchandiser at a home decor boutique and fell in love with design while working in the industry! I'm still so thankful for the opportunities I was given and all the amazing people I met through that job👯
6) The house we live in now used to belong to a widow and is one mile from where I grew up. As a little girl I rode my horse here and the sweet woman who lived here let me pick her sunflowers!🌻
7) We bought this house on a whim while still living in California, having never been inside before. The first time we walked inside was after our cross-country road trip when we moved home.🚚
8) Buying this place was a huge leap of faith, and just two weeks after closing we found out I was pregnant with Hank! God was taking care of us before we even knew it, He is so good!🏡
9) We hadn't planned on doing any big renovations, but the inside is the house was in much worse condition than we thought. We gutted our entire kitchen and went from DIY newbies to actually learning so much about fixing up a home!🛠
10) I stay at home with our son, and my husband started his own business less than two years ago. We are new home owners, new parents and new business owners- just trying to make it all work somehow!🤷♀️ .
Tell me something about YOU!
#home #homeinspo #homedesign #homedecoronabudget #theeverygirlathome #marriage #marriagegoals #motherhood #family #introductions #beating50percent #marriagematters #marryyourbestfriend #homeownership #supportsmallbusiness #rva #simple #livesimply #lessismore #slowliving