I've been tagged by the amazingly talented @maja_marich to share 10 facts about me and as hard as it is to think of anything about me that isn't boring and basic, I am so happy to se tags are a thing again ❤ So here we go.
1. I am the exact opposite of hypochondriac, if one of my limbs fell off I'd be like...no need to go to the ER surely it'll get better in a few days 🙈
2. I don't know how to accept compliments, without pointing out one of my flaws. Let's say someone tells me I have pretty eyes, I'd probably respond with "Thanks, they make a good distraction from my crooked nose" 😂
3. I've never set foot in a gym in my life.
4. I can still fit into the clothes I wore in high school.
5. I'm not romantic at all and i never really grew out of that childish "love is yucky" phase, therefore I don't let my husband hold my hand or get all lovey dovey in public 🙈 feel sorry for him yet?
6. I don't watch tv but I do watch YouTube, my current favorite is "Ask a mortician", I learned so many things I never knew I wanted to know from that lady 😂
7. I lack social skills, like, a lot! I'm probably the most awkward person you could ever meet.
8. In order to overcome no 7. I usually don't interact a lot so people just assume i'm cold and uninterested.
9. If it wasn't for my husband I would become an old lady living with 15 dogs that scares the neighborhood kids.
10. I used to think I don't want kids, but when Mate came along he created a world inside my heart that I wouldn't be able to live without, plus he's a little weirdo and now we get to be weird together ❤
I tagged a few of you awesome people but I would read some facts about any of you if you'd care to share ❤