I’m late but here are a few reflections from 2017 I identify with (given by a mentor of mine).
1. When it's time for spiritual war, watch those around you, if they can't stand with you in war, they don't deserve to stand with you in your victory and wealth.
2. If the Lord allows an attack without intervening, He wants it to help shape your character.
3. You get to decide who/what deserves your time. Don't allow people the right to lay claim to your calendar.
4. There is no such thing as too much clarity. Be clear.
5. Don't promote the jealous.
6. You need friends, not enablers; support, not crutches.
7. Make more MONEY
8. Relationships are a stream of income
9. SAVE the money you make, spend LESS
10. Make your words count. Say what needs to be said.
11. Don't assume assignments. Stop volunteering for stuff God never called you to.
12. Walk in your calling, not people's ideas of it.
13. Business doesn't build itself. Until your company becomes a legitimate business, its a hobby you force people to pay for. What a joke.
14. Spend more time sleeping with your spouse. It makes you more clear headed. Sexless marriages aren't safe.
15. God hasn't called you to anything that He doesn't want you to master! Good is the enemy to GREAT!!
16. SPEND WAY MORE TIME WORKING ON YOUR LEGACY
17. What we call "Revival", the early Church called "Christianity". Power is abnormal to us because we are okay with not seeing it. We've drifted very far from New Testament norms..
#2k17 #2k18 #reflections #truths #jesus #success #business #spiritual #newperspectives #newjourney #indie #artist #musician #worldchanger #gamechanger #legend