I was always told to stand up for what I believe. I take pride in knowing I can voice my opinion without fear of what people think. So here it goes.
Why I love going to Michigan State University:
1) I am currently in the number 1 packaging program in the United States. Because of my incredible education, i was offered a 6 month co-op in Columbus, Ohio for the spring of 2019. I accepted it earlier today.
2) My parents are both Michigan State alums, along with many of my other friends and family. I am proud to be carrying on this legacy.
3) I have made friends that will last a life time here, people that are going to go so far in life.
4) The physical campus of MSU is so unique. We have the largest campus in America and every inch of it is beautiful in its own way.
5) Most importantly, the student body. We have come together to support the victims of this disgusting, immoral crime. Their bravery is beyond inspirational. We stand for justice and peace for these women. We are SPARTANS. We are a generation of students who will not tolerate abuse of any sort. We have voices, and we use them.