Today was cold and rainy, but it felt more like Scotland than Boston, so I’ll take it! Also, still thinking of California. So here’s the Southern California food round-up from my sister trip with @samantha_ilene13 💖
1. Green tea ice cream and peach cotton candy from @cottonhi in LA’s Koreatown. It’s organic, no artificial colors, it’s practically a salad 😉
2. Vegan jackfruit taco and what was left of my margarita from @gmweho
3. Lengua taco, al pastor taco, and a chicken tamale from King Taco in Pasadena. Thank you Aunt Marcy!
4. Salmon poke bowl on the beach from Yoshino Japanese Deli in Carlsbad. Go there for sushi and poke bowls. Get there early.
5. Donuts from @thegoodsdoughnuts in Carlsbad. Some were vegan, all were delicious. Thank you Samantha for finding this spot! 👍🏽👍🏽