lizholtz lizholtz

281 posts   27082 followers   651 followings

Liz Holtz  LA | Made in Texas πŸ’„β€’ πŸ“· β€’ πŸ’ͺ🏼 Snap: lizzyholtz I'll be at the gym...

http://vevo.ly/oVTyxn

Surround yourself with people who make you feel LIMITLESS. πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ @nolimittrainingfacility @cinee__ @nolimit.boss πŸŽ₯: @mrfitstyle #fitnessmotivation #nolimitgym #wshhfitness

Summer 17, coming to a pool near you β˜€οΈπŸ’•πŸŠπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Issa pretty chain gang thang πŸ”—πŸ‘―πŸ”₯ @nolimittrainingfacility video coming soon! πŸŽ₯#thickfittwins #nolimit #fitnessmotivation #wshhfitness #strong

Slate | πŸ“Έ: @brianchristopher__

Motivation Monday! A few things to remember... New week, new goals. If you get the majority(80%) of your calories from relatively unprocessed, nutrient dense foods, you can fill the remaining 20% with your favorite dietary sins and still be healthy, muscular, and lean. Forgive yourself if you slip up! Push yourself out of your comfort zone and I guarantee you will see change. And if you need a little extra push, DM me for training inquiries! πŸ’ͺ🏼

In my own world | πŸ“Έ: @brianchristopher__ swimsuit by @laperlalingerie

Tell me I can't, then watch me work twice as hard. πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ”₯ Playtime @proactivesp shoutout to @jtwright82 for killing me! @gainzvillle #proactivesportsperformance #agility #athlete #fitnessmotivation #fitness #wshhfitness #nike #squats

Today, heaven received the sweetest most beautiful angel on four legs I'll ever know. It's impossible to forget all the memories you left me to remember. I was blessed to have you as my twin and best friend for 16 years. I know you're up in heaven running way too fast and giving side eye to all the basic bitches. I love you forever baby girl. RIP Natasha Rose Holtz 5/9/17 🌹

Thickumsss πŸ’• DM me when y'all done playing and want to train πŸ˜‰

Get outside & sweat out the weekend! Just move! πŸ˜ŽπŸ’¦Park workout using @thexbands @thexbands @thexbands use coupon code LIZ10 for $$$ off your order! DM me for training inquiries, I'm taking on new clients 😏πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’₯ @gainzvillle #fitnessmotivation #fitness #nike #athlete #summerbody #letsgooooo

Just so you know πŸ’‹

πŸš•πŸŽπŸ—½

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags