Let’s celebrate Environment Week this coming March 21-24! We’ve got lots of activities in store for everyone:
March 21 – International Day of Forests - Mangrove River clean-up at the Eco-tour
- Free shuttle from White House leaves at 8AM
March 22 – World Water Day
- Choose from underwater, coastal, or river clean-up via kayak or paddleboard. - Free shuttle from the White House leaves at 7AM. Limited slots available.
March 23 – Lio Beach Fest
- Beachfront Market, 12nn-8pm
- Mural Painting with Art on the Move - Interactive Wildlife Storytelling and arts & crafts with Haribon Foundation, 4-6pm
- Sunset Beats, 5:30-7:30pm
- Concert at the tent, 7:30pm onwards
March 24 – Earth Hour
- Silkscreen-printing and upcycled crafts at Kalye Artisano, 4-6pm
- Sunset yoga session at Lio Pier, 5:30pm
- Earth Hour Jam, 7pm onwards
Snacks and free water refills will be given out during the clean-ups. Games and prizes will be given away throughout the week courtesy of our generous sponsors. Sign up by sending a private message to Jamie Dichaves. See you there!
#LioBeach #KalyeArtisano #LioElNido #Palawan