Creamy Garlic and Mushroom Spaghetti .
200g Borges Spaghetti
200ml chicken broth/vegetable broth/water
200ml cooking cream
2 teaspoon plain flour
3 clove garlic, minced
200g white button mushrooms, sliced
1 handful finely grated Parmesan cheese
1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
2-3 tbsp Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Sauté minced garlic in 2 tbsp of Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil, then add mushroom to combine. If mushroom turns too dry, add another tbsp of Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2. When mushroom is softened, add 1 teaspoon of plain flour, mix well to combine. Next, chicken broth (use vegetable broth or water for a meatless option) and cooking cream to combine and then simmer in low heat. You can add another teaspoon of plain flour if the sauce is too runny.
3. Add handful of finely grated Parmesan cheese to the sauce, stir to ensure the cheese is well blended in the sauce. Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
4. Meanwhile, add Borges Spaghetti to a pot of boiling water cook according package instructions (about 10 mins). Remember to add a good pinch of salt to the water. When spaghetti is al dente, drain and transfer to the sauce pan to combine. Mix well to ensure spaghetti is well coated in the sauce.
5. Add chopped parsley to combine, then remove from heat. Serve immediately with extra grated Parmesan cheese and a drizzle of Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
@borgessingapore #borgesrecipes .
#deliciousjen #fujifilm #xt2 #fujifilmsg #foodandwine #feedfeed #thenewhealthy #f52grams #nytcooking #nytfood #foodoftheday #tastespotting #pasta #spaghetti #lazyjenrecipe