Homemade almond milk! Way better than store bought almond milk! Recipe below!
1. Soak almonds overnight (I use a cup and a half)
2. The next day drain the excess liquid from your almonds and give them a rinse off
3. Next, put your almonds and 4 cups of filtered water in a blender
4. This step is optional but I like to add 2 dates to the blender to sweeten the almond milk as well as some vanilla extract
6. You're going to be left with a creamy mixture of the almonds and the liquid so dump everything from your blender into a nut milk bag (or you can use cheesecloth) and milk the almonds!
7. Then you'll be left with the bits of almonds which I like to freeze to use in other recipes or smoothies.
9. Store in the fridge for up to a week!