Five things I've learned about business (and life) from renovation
1. Pay attention. Be mindful, focused, and take a deep breath before doing anything. 🛠
2. Don’t stop just because things get hard. Break it down into small projects, one at a time, and little by little it really does all get done.
3. There is always a solution. Getting frustrated only stands in the way of clarity.
4. Take a chance. There are people who agonize over paint colors and drawer pulls. Why? Life is just too short to second-guess yourself. Whatever it is, just do it!
5. Use applied strength. You can’t just clobber something with a hammer and expect it to respond in a meaningful way. But you also can’t be afraid to be strong. Applied strength in life and business is an art form as well. Never be afraid to be strong in the face of something that needs to be changed. 🔩
Yours truly, always under construction! 💋