meal prep sunday = slayed ✔️
allll the local foods prepped for a week of quick easy and healthy eating 🍂 this will last me about 4-5 days worth of lunches. (i also roasted an entire pumpkin and have a head of lettuce which isn’t pictured) feels so good to be home this week and set myself up with prepped foods to add to bowls, pizzas, salads, tacos, you name it 🤤 my #LFAguidetomealprep has more tips, all the equipment and 5 days of meal prep recipes, and the link is in my bio!
from top left: dijon roasted brussels sprouts, pumpkin seed pesto (nut free, recipe below), reishi mushroom tea for smoothie bases and soups, roasted chicken with herbs, carrots, lettuce for salads, steamed mashed kobacha squash for my luteal phase, hummus, shaved raw brussels for cooking later in the week, avo, and roasted cauliflower with salt and pepper.
PUMPKIN SEED PESTO
* 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 cups unsalted hulled (green) pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
* 1/2 cup water
* 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
* 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
* 1/2 tsp salt and pepper to taste
* Blitz in a food processor, enjoy or seal in a glass lock container for up to 4 days. (You can always freeze leftovers as well)