The @womensmarch has been rallying all Americans to #DefendDACA during these uncertain times. Check out their message below: ****
Please share widely! Do not give up. We need ALL hands on deck to keep fighting for #DACA. Do these 5 things NOW:
1. Tweet at the 9 AGs from Texas, Alabama, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nevada, South Carolina, West Virginia and Arkansas who are threatening to sue the federal government to end DACA.
2. Call and tweet at key members of Congress and demand that they publicly defend DACA.
3. Allies: share a story of how a DACA recipient has positively contributed to this country. Use the hashtag #DefendDACA.
4. On Tuesday morning, call the 9 AGs en masse.
Ken Paxton (TX): 512-463-2100
Steve Marshall (AL): 334-242-7300
Leslie Rutledge (AR): 501-682-2007
Lawrence Wasden (ID): 208-334-2400
Derek Schmidt (KS): 785-296-2215
Jeff Landry (LA): 225-326-6079
Doug Peterson (NE): 402-471-2683
Alan Wilson (SC): 803-734-3970
Patrick Morrisey (WV): 304-558-2021
5. For the most up-to-date info on defending DACA, follow our friends @unitedwedream and sign up for alerts on defenddaca.com.
LET’S BREAK THE INTERNET WITH LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR DACA.