The Antelope Valley Fair is just around the corner! We are so excited to share these special days with our residents and you will see several patrol deputies walking the fair grounds throughout the entire event.
In order to ensure that everyone has a fun, safe time, we'd like to remind you of several important guidelines brought to you directly by Antelope Valley Fairgrounds:
1. Disorderly or disruptive conduct of any type is prohibited.
2. No alcoholic beverages, narcotics or any illegal substance may be brought onto the fair grounds.
3. Use of loud or obscene language or gestures is prohibited. Clothing with any obscene image is also prohibited.
4. All persons entering A.V. Fairgrounds agree that hey are subject to a protective screening and/or search for weapons, narcotics, alcohol and illegal items.
These are just some important guidelines that we wanted to point out to you, but for the full list of A.V. Fairgrounds rules, please check out www.AVFair.com under the Code of Conduct tab.
We would also like to provide you with 2 important tips:
1.Parents, take a picture of your child/children on your cellphone before you enter the fair. Should your child get lost, we as parents may panic and forget what our child is wearing. This will greatly help deputies identify and find your child!
2. Please pay close attention when you purchase attraction wristbands. Many discounted tickets and/or wristbands are for week day use ONLY and are not accepted on the weekends. In years past, we have sadly had issues with families not being able to use their wristbands at the gate on a weekend day.
With all of that said, we are so excited to see you at the 2017 Antelope Valley Fair! Make sure you come up and say hi to our Deputies!
#LASD #AV411 #2017AntelopeValleyFair #CeleGRAPEtion #summerdays