To my friends & to my family:
It is only March and already I can say in confidence that this year has been the worst one yet. It is not Instagram worthy, sometimes I think I cry more than I laugh, sometimes I feel very alone, and like I'm stuck in this valley in which I can't possibly reach a lower depth and even then...However, I find comfort in the small but mighty truths that reveal themselves to me daily:
• Even in my 'wilderness' God is with me and FOR me •It's OK to be the vulnerable person in need of help this time
• Even now there is much to be grateful for
• There are people who love and care about me, let them in & let them bear my burdens with me
• There will be good days & bad days, good moments & sad moments and most times you never know when they are coming, be thankful for the good
• Prayer life is calming and on 🔥
• I will grow from this and I will rise back up.