kristin_ess kristin_ess

2919 posts   381738 followers   2604 followings

KRISTIN ESS HAIR  work hard in silence. let your success be your noise.

http://bit.ly/2buns2steps

โžฐ(that's short for tutorial tomorrow on @thebeautydept)

I bobbypinned it so it's mine. ๐Ÿ˜‹ How cute would these be for bridesmaid gifts? ๐Ÿค— @leletny

Oh hey desert rose. ๐Ÿ’• It's a little unconventional but sometimes I use my curl creme AFTER the hair is dry to tame and separate waves. And besides, rules are lame. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ (#KEhairmodel @irishfrecklegirl)

Soft Shine Beach Wave Spray bae bae. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

The JDTยฎ {makeup by @patrickta ๐Ÿ’‹ hair by ๐Ÿ™‹} #jennadewantatum #fbf #kristinesshair

There's a national day for everything but this one's my favorite. #nationalpuppyday #LolaEss #ElmiraFromTinyTunes ๐Ÿ™‹

It was all wet hair, dewy skin and pin stripes on set today. so 1994. {hotness by @jennaldewan makeup by @patrickta styled by @monicarosestyle hair by #kristinesshair mani by @christinaviles assisted by @mr.michael.barry} can't wait for the REAL photos by @lionel_deluy ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ #bts #jennadewantatum

Guys. Why hasn't someone created an assistant academy yet??? ๐Ÿ˜ซ I always need trained/advanced assistants to help out on shoots and for now this is the only place to post about it. Sooooo... if you're interested in being a freelance hair assistant email your resume to assistant@kristinesshair.com. You MUST live in LA and know your way around, have a reliable car, hair asst experience, consistent good vibes (no debby downers!) and MUST be a team player. ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏ bonus points if you know about this @designlovefest suitcase for target.

{advanced apology for the longest post on the planet} JUST saw that it's #nationalfragranceday ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’จ#1 thank you all for the overwhelmingly positive responses to the fragrance in my products. It's virtually impossible to make everyone happy with one scent but I did my best. I feel like 95% of people die over the fragrance and keep asking me to make a perfume while the remaining 5% are repulsed. ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚ I know you can't win em all but I'm happy where we landed and I'm glad most of you are too! #2 , in regards to the questions I get about "what is it?" the head notes: ambrette & pear skin (weird combo, I know! but I love it). heart notes: violet & orris butter. base notes: New Caledonia sandalwood & Hatian vetiver.

Back to biznass at @thebeautydept. Whatever. Sometimes you have to take a break from blogging to get your ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ back, know what I mean?? (Or you have to take a break to launch a haircare line ๐Ÿ˜‚) Anyway, new post ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•link up top.

Barely there waves for The JDT {press day for #worldofdance ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป makeup: @patrickta @bradgoreski @christinaviles #kristinesshair } #jennadewantatum ๐Ÿ“ท: rg @patrickta

Ohhhhhh. When you're away on a job but still getting photos of the progress. Kristin Ess Hair office is coming along nicely! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ @highfashionhome โœจ#thatblushwall

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags