Reasons Young Living is my DREAM JOB/BUSINESS:
1. I have no college degree & making over 6-figures. 🙀 #pinchme
2. It's taken 3 years to get to that.
3. In those 3 years I've been able to be home spending time, time we’ll never get back, with my kids.
4. YL has sent us on amazing vacations- Belize, Honduras.. and HELLO Ecuador later this year.
5. The cost to start was $160, for something I was buying regardless.
6. I'm simply sharing something I believe in with all my heart (whether it's the oils, products or biz!)
7. I'm currently writing this sitting on a beach watching my kids build sandcastles but I’ll probably post it while laying in bed on a Monday! I can work from anywhere, my bed, the ocean, park with the kids....
8. I'm my own boss. When I want to work I work, when I don't, I don't. When we want to up and drive to Michigan on a whim or go to Disney World for a few days- we go, I don't have to ask permission.
9. Craig doesn't have to slave at a job he hates. I get to watch him bring to life his dreams/passion.
10. I run a business that currently brings in $3,000,000+ in sales a year & I get to run it on my time, my terms & I get to have FUN doing it.
11. I work alongside my BFF's!!! I literally get paid to cheer them on, to help & watch them succeed. It's INSANE!
12. This biz will be trusted to my children when they are adults, which can then be trusted to their children in adulthood. I mean, is there a better way to set them up for financial success other than a residual income that will just continue to grow & grow? Generational wealth y'all!
13. I have met 100's of people who have made me a better human. Who have become friends, friends I would not know without this business. Friends I couldn’t imagine not in my life.
14. I've been able to learn my strengths. Strengths that I never viewed as strengths prior. And I'm able to utilize those strengths to maximize my potential (as a human & as a business owner).
15. This paycheck comes & grows whether I work or not... BUT #iLoveMyJob so always working!!!! ((Cont’d in comments))