Wow guys! Your answers to Wednesday's giveaway challenge truly blew me away. I didn't expect so many people to open up so deeply. I am so moved, thank you! Here are my favorite take aways from the big Q why is creativity important to you....I have to recap because they are so good and TRUE!
• making makes you feel closer to your true self. You can get lost in it, the idea that it's just for you, you time. This is my favorite one. I love this idea of tapping into your inner being. A few moms mentioned that this was their time to reclaim as me time. LOVE it!
• it makes us feel empowered, I did this now I can do anything. The power of our own 2 hands.
• it's like a form of meditation or therapy, you feel peaceful, happy and calm while creating
• it helps us slow down in our all too hectic lives • when we create we put more beauty out into the world. I love that and never really bought about creativity that way.
• it's a connection to important people in our lives, who are now gone but perhaps instilled a love of the craft in us. Also the connection we have from making with others.
• our projects tell a story of where we were at a specific moment in time in our lives that only we really know the truth behind.
• there are so many more! Head over to Wednesday's post if you really want to get inspired.
Thank you so much for sharing again...I love you all! Reading these on my 36th bday was a true gift. @megan.g.biddle you are the winner chosen at random! #knitcollage All the yarn shown here bc that's what my apartment looks like right now as I prep for the TNNA tradeshow 🙈